Samstag, 7. Juli 2012

Holidays♥

Hey Girls How are you? I have amazing news!
My friend Jelly and I going Tokyo and Abu Dhabi next year!

I am really happy \(^o^)/

 
  the picture is not taken by me

We want to do really much! Also planning to get our hair and nails in Japan (^o^)
Visiting many places, also meeting maybe some friends (o→ܫ←o) 
 (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)Dancing and Disney♥

    this picture is not taken by me

Tanning a little in the sun (o゚▽゚)o
Visiting other culture and religion♥

AND taking many PICTURES and VIDEOS (^_^)

Now i have to work really hard on my Diet!


So see you next time sweeties!


Baii baii



Shani♥ 


1 Kommentar:

  1. wow Tokyo and Abu Dhabi? SUPER CONGRATS!
    woww i'm SOOOOOOOO jealous of you right now you have NO IDEA!!!
    are you studying there or going with a tour group?
    either way, the photos look breathtaking!

    celebrate with us! Join our 1 yr anniversary giveaway!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    AntwortenLöschen