Montag, 28. Januar 2013

Duras SS Flowery Looks and My favorite Tiara♥

Hey gals♥
Some days ago was the "Duras" and the "my favorite Tiara" Exhibition.
I will show you now some of my favorite pieces of the Duras SS collection, its called Flowery Looks.


I have a really similar dress, also some other things are really similar to the last year collection, but I am happy because I really like this dress, and happy when I could get it in blue or yellow color.



I am in love with Duras accessories, but I can tell you some of the accessories you can already buy at Taobao.com. So they could not fake them, so who is faking who? XD but no matter ^_^


And this Duras Jeans Jacket have a come back! I really like it, but I bought it "new" at Mbok, because its new really expensive around 160 euro >_<;



Do you see the long dresses? They are the same dress as the one you see some pictures earlier, this year a new color! Pink one! But I love yellow and blue and beige color XD


And I love this Maxidress the green color is so amazing! But I have already many maxidresses so I am happy it will also give a Top version♥


 Here you see the top version, I also really like this spring/summer cardigan♥ Also the dress next to it have a come back! Last year it gave a similar one. XD


So what do you think about the Duras collection this year? I am pretty sure I will like some of the pieces and I really hope I can buy that what I like. Also I am waiting for some pictures from the Rienda and Lilidia collection!

Next topic is "My favorite Tiara"
I really know nothing about this Brand, I only know that you can buy them at the Duras online shop, and it looks like "Hawaii clothes" I think so XD


Here you see some pieces, they are really summer and flower, it really looks like "Hawaii clothes" XD what do you think?








baii baii




Shani♥

3 Kommentare:

  1. Die Kollektion wird super! Da freut man sich umso mehr auf den Sommer! Das Maxidress in beige ist wirklich schön, aber auch weiß und rosé gefallen mir gut. =3
    Das eine Kleid, das bereits letztes Jahr in den Läden war, ist immer noch toll. Insgesamt hätte ich mir aber mehr neue Designs gewünscht.
    Was man über "My favorite Tiara" denken soll ist noch fragwürdig xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag die sachen von duras sehr, die schnitte von duras sind echt immer toll und ich stehe total auf der ihrer muster, wie bei dem oberteil rechts: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-28lLIo515Wg/UQdYSYfjBpI/AAAAAAAACOg/qdS30qataJE/s1600/550176_456576337724620_410999834_n.jpg

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. haha! ich finde es immer total lustig wenn man sieht wer sich hinter einem account versteckt und wie diese person dann aussieht! Vielen dank nochmal für die sachen ich bin sehr glücklich mit ihnen ! btw. ich liebe deine outfit bilder total !

    lg Blanka

    AntwortenLöschen